[ExI] Humans losing freewill

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:12:13 UTC 2016

If one elects to use technology that "restricts" options then decisions are
being delegated voluntarily.

-Dave

*This seems to be a tautology - 'elects' equals 'voluntary'.  Yes, I do
sometimes delegate to my wife what's for supper.  If I restrict my own
options, there is no libertarian problem.*

*So your point is..........?*

*bill w*