[ExI] hasta be a pony in here somewhere

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 20 16:38:15 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] hasta be a pony in here somewhere

>…Oi sorry Spike old boy.  I haven't read 1984 in 13 years and I was too young to really retain it.

Now is the time Will.  It helps to read it again with respect to what you know now that you didn’t know then.  Reading it after 40 is good.  Speaking of after 40… I prefer to think of myself as Spike middle-aged boy please.  Or even Spike late-youth boy.  Or if we must have technical accuracy, Spike traces-of-yellow-left-in-the-white-hair boy.  {8-[   {8^D