[ExI] Humans losing freewill

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:15:58 UTC 2016

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 5:52 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​>>​
>> I can say nothing about "free will" because I don't know what it means.​
>

> ​> ​
> I do love someone who wants their words defined properly.  Yet, in
> everyday conversation, I'll bet that you use words like 'instinct',
> 'intuition', 'gut feelings' and more and cannot give a proper, that is to
> say, a more scientific definition

​I don't demand a definition of "free will", an example would work just as
well, better even. So give me a example where Bob had free will in
situation X but had no free will in situation Y.  And by the way, there are
good definitions and examples of instinct, gut feeling, and intuition; I
even understand what "will" means, it's only "free will" that has the
problem.

 John K Clark​