[ExI] Terasem Colloquium in Second Life, December 10, 2016

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 05:52:00 UTC 2016

The site turingchurch.com is dead due to a server problem, I contacted
the server admins and hope they will fix things soon. The new site
turingchurch.net (running on the Medium platform) is alive and well,
but doesn't have the Terasem Colloquium info. I will post updated info
as soon as the ,com site works again.