[ExI] that's not true!

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 26 02:34:13 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Van Sickle
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 4:41 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] that's not true!

>…I don't believe that was germ-line engineering.  They only modified immune cells.  But still exciting progress.  S

Ja, I am not really a biology hipster, but I would hafta call this one for Robert.  Looks like if we could do this to immune cells, we could extract bone marrow, do our techno-magic with it, replace it in there, wait for it to produce new cells with that modification, then we are off to the races.

spike