[ExI] Google’s AI Can Now Translate Between Languages It Wasn’t Taught

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:05:01 UTC 2016

On 27 November 2016 at 21:51, spike wrote:
<snip/.
> Inspired by that event, I emailed the phrase "Two bare queens struggle to a draw over the board in Haffner House.
>
> It did the loop and came back "Two naked ladies fight on the wooden floor in Haffner House but both lose."

You can still do a similar trick where the phrase is translated
severtal times between different languages.
<https://badtranslator.xyz/>
produces:
Two naked Queen's match draw more than the government Haffner home. (Run 1)

If you keep clicking 'translate' it feeds the result in again, getting
worse and worse.........