[ExI] Bell's Inequality

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:56:48 UTC 2016

On Nov 30, 2016 6:55 AM, "Jason Resch" <jasonresch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you familiar with:
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compatibilism ?

I should have known there'd be a word for it.  Thanks!  :)

> Someone earlier stated Bell's Inequality implies we have to give up one
of: locality, determinism, or realism. This list is incomplete, we must
give up one of: locality, determinism, realism, or counterfactual
definiteness.

> Counterfactual definiteness means experiments have only one outcome. MWI
gives up counterfactual definiteness and retains locality, determinism and
realism.

But experiments do have only one outcome, as experienced and observed by
the experimenters.  Any alternate worlds are immeasurable and may as well
not exist.