[ExI] Lee Corbin Memorial

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Oct 9 13:51:25 UTC 2016

> Message: 12
> Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 15:21:00 -0700
> From: Forrest Bennett <fhb3.evolute at gmail.com>
> To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
> Subject: [ExI] Memorial for Lee Corbin Sunday Oct 16
>

> Hello Everyone,
>

> Lee Corbin died in his house on Aug 18. He is now in cryonic suspension
> at Alcor.

I am saddened to hear this. He was fun to debate with although frustrating
at times. I have missed him since he stopped posting to the list. Now I
guess I will miss him without the hope that he would post again. At least
he was cryogenically preserved.

> ------------------------------
>

> Message: 15
> Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 14:44:56 +1100
> From: Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com>
> To: "fhb3.evolute at gmail.com" <fhb3.evolute at gmail.com>, ExI chat list
> <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
> Subject: [ExI]  Memorial for Lee Corbin Sunday Oct 16
>

> And under rather awful circumstances, if Google finds the right Lee
> Corbin
> in Santa Clara.

WTF? This doesn't sound like Lee at all. He was one of the most rational
people I ever sparred with here. It doesn't make any sense. Any Alcor reps
here get a good look at the body? Forrest? Max? In what part of his
anatomy did Lee allegedly shoot himself, if I may ask?

Stuart LaForge