[ExI] biology term

rex rex at nosyntax.net
Thu Oct 13 03:34:45 UTC 2016

spike <spike66 at att.net> [2016-10-12 14:07]:

Nature will, over the long term, keep the gene frequencies in balance,
while lagging the environment. Fiddling with gene frequencies without
knowing more about the consequences is a risky business.

-rex
--
Theories: Four stages of acceptance: i) this is worthless nonsense; ii)
this is an interesting, but perverse, point of view; iii) this is true,