[ExI] biology term

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Oct 13 14:16:39 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] biology term

>…Yes, first, do no harm.  …  Now we know that we created jillions of problems by killing off gut flora with those same life-saving antiobiotics, and increased a host of problems.

>…My latest book, B

BillW, you were on a roll here, but it looks like you were cut off mid-sentence.  I was hoping someone who knows stuff will post on this topic.  We don’t know where to call 911 if you have a stroke mid keystroke.

What about your latest book?  All this time we didn’t even know you are a published author.  Thou hidest thy candle under a bushel sir.