[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:25:33 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

​
>> ​>> ​
>> Trump has already said the "second amendment people" might be able to
>> impose a second amendment remedy; and Trump has also said Hillary's secret
>> service protection agents should stop using guns. So Adrian you tell me,
>> what do you think that's code for?
>>

> ​> ​
> I know his intentions.  I know his signals.

​
If you already know that Trump is signaling somebody in his basket of
deplorables (I make absolutely no apology for the term) to assassinate the
president why the hell did you vote for Mr. What Is Aleppo?

> ​> ​
> I am asking you to consider what he might actually DO if he loses

​
That very much depends on if he loses now or if he loses in 4 years when
President Trump's reelection campaign doesn't go as planned. Things would
be bad
​this year​
 if Trump plays the sore loser
​ ​
card on November 9, but
​ ​
it would be a
​ ​
horrifying
nightmare in 4 years. And
​ ​
yet
​ ​
you voted for Mr. I Can't Name A Single Foreign Leader
​ because you wanted to make a principled stand. ​What exactly was the
principle you were standing up for? Ignorance?

> ​> ​
> What forces could he still marshal at that point,

​At this point all he has is his deplorables, but in 4 years Trump could
marshal thousands of H-bombs in the nuclear arsenal of the USA, not to
mention a few hundred thousand tanks. And you refused to try to stop this
because you didn't like Hillary's sloppy E-mail server.    ​

> ​> ​
> and how might they be countered?

​By voting for Hillary today!​ But you no longer have that option, all you
can do is hope some people are wiser than you.

 John K Clark