[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:41:39 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

​>> ​
>> If you already know that Trump is signaling somebody in his basket of
>> deplorables (I make absolutely no apology for the term) to assassinate the
>> president why the hell did you vote for Mr. What Is Aleppo?
>

> ​> ​
> Because my state's electors are going to Hillary no matter what.

​I think some people vote for Mr. What is Aleppo exactly because they know
he has no chance of winning, when the president does something they don't
like, and no matter who wins that's going to happen sooner of later, ​they
want to say "hey don't blame me me I didn't vote for him (or her)". I can
only speak for myself but if Trump wins I'm not going to put the Mr. What
is Aleppo crowd in my blameless book.

> ​>>​
>> That very much depends on if he loses now or if he loses in 4 years
>>

> ​> ​
> The scenario I asked you to consider involves Trump losing now, to put
> aside for the moment what happens if Trump wins and instead consider what
> damage he could do if he loses (specifically, if the vote goes against him
> but he is determined to win despite the election results).

​Trump could do what he did in 2012 when the election didn't turn out as he
wished, call for an insurrection:  ​

*​"​We should have a revolution in this country!​ ​We can't let this
happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty.​"*

Back
​ in 2012 people just ignored the bozo but there are a lot more deplorables
in Trump's basket now in 2016. Will people ignore Trump's call to arms
again like they did 4 years ago?  I don't know but I do know there is no
shortage of stupid in the world.
But let's suppose Trump wins (and there is still about one chance in 6 that
he will)
​;​
once Trump gets into power how will we ever get him out? ​

​John K Clark​