[ExI] transparency again: was: RE: Nobody can say we weren’t warned

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:12:14 UTC 2016

Julian was right all along, so right was Assange.  Like him or dislike him,
he was right: transparency really is the best disinfectant.  Oh that man
saw clearly, deep into the future, twenty years ago.

spike  Yes, to all of that. I am particularly interested in how the meaning
of the word 'agenda' got changed to something suspicious.  Of course
politicians did that for us by hinting about their opponents' evil plans.
 bill w