[ExI] Nobody can say we weren't warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:13:28 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016  Chris Hibbert <hibbert at mydruthers.com> wrote:

​> ​
> I'd rather have a president who has a policy position on the Middle
> East that doesn't call for military intervention at every turn

​But don't you think it might come in handy if the president at least knows
there is a think called
"the Middle East"?​

​If he doesn't know that what else doesn't he know?​

​>​
>  than
> ​ so
> meone who's carefully tracking the details of which faction is
> currently in control of which region.

​But that's not the chose you've been given, we both know
Gary Johnson
​ will never be president. The choose you've been given is between somebody
who wants to torture people and somebody who doesn't, between somebody who
wants to order the military to murder the children of people he does't like
and somebody who doesn't, between somebody who doesn't know why we don't
use nuclear weapons and somebody who does know, between somebody who won't
obey the order the American people give on November 8 and somebody who will
obey it even if she doesn't like it. I know which side of history I want to
be on.

John K Clark       ​

 _