[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:32:03 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 4:32 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Everyone on this list has read posts by someone who suffered serious legal
> sanctions for a trumped-up charge where the evidence was purchased.  Anyone
> here could suffer the same fate, if speech really isn’t free.

​
Trump cares far more for the second amendment than
​for ​
the first, that's why speech will become far less free if he wins.
Currently there are no libel laws in the USA that work at the federal
level, they're all at the state level, but Trump wants to change that, he
wants to "open up the libel laws". He thinks if you say something bad about
me and I sue you the burden of proof isn't on me as it is now. he want
​s the burden​
 to be on you. I don't need to prove that my reputation was unjustly
damaged by your speech to win, you have to prove that it wasn't or you
lose.
​And it would make no difference if I'm a public or a private person, it
would make no difference even if I'm the president:    ​

*​"​We're going to open up those libel laws. So when The New York Times
writes a hit piece which is a total disgrace or when The Washington Post,
which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and
win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally
protected​. We're going to open up libel laws, and we're going to have
people sue you like you've never got sued before.​"*

This is why I've insulted Trump so often lately, I want to get it out of my
system now while I still can, if I do it after January 20 1917 I could end
up in one of Trump's concentration camps with the millions of other people
he wants to deport.

> ​> ​
> ps: there are no secret codes anywhere in the previous commentary, none.

​There are in mine. Most probably haven't been ​able to pick up on the
subtle hints in my posts but the truth is I really don't care for Donald
Trump very much.

​John K Clark​