[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 02:20:24 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 4:10 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
>>  it's been well established what happens if he wins
>>

> ​Apparently not, ​if it were you wouldn't have voted for Mr. What Is
> Aleppo.

Spike, has John blatantly and repeatedly insulted list members with this
utter and thoroughly disproven nonsense enough to ban him until after
November 8 yet?

This goes beyond politics.  He presumes to tell me what I think, and
refuses all explanations as to why I both agree that Trump is bad and would
prefer to vote against Hillary anyway - and I am not the only one.