[ExI] regarding nano-authoritarianism

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 24 00:04:14 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] regarding nano-authoritarianism

​Life is good when one is a nano-communist, set on world-wide self domination.

spike

>…In theory, communist dictator is an oxymoron…

Ja, that is the beauty of nano-communism.  It is in many ways the exact opposite of an oxymoron.  We can call it a hydrogenius.  Not sure if opposite charge is opposite, or if it should be deoxygenius, or if the whole notion makes a double negative.  The world may never know.

>…In true communism everything belongs to everybody and everybody joins in the decisions…

In true nano-communism, all my stuff belongs to me and I join in all my decisions.  Oh it’s great.  Every decision is unanimous, my elections fair (as long as I win them (which I always do (because I am the only candidate))) and all of me is happy.

>…  In psychology we had a guy who favored raising children with no punishment whatsoever.  He called it 'unconditional positive regard'.  Nobody knows if it works since, like true communism, it hasn't been tried.  …bill w

​

Ja don’t worry about that guy’s kids.  When they go to school, the others will make up for any deficiency in parental discipline.

On this last comment, I am astonished at how non-violent modern schools have become.  That is a total major change since I was my son’s age.  He has been at this school six years and has witnessed only one fight, and I am not sure even that one qualifies.  If there is not at least a broken tooth, a black eye or at least one drop of blood on the ground, they weren’t even fighting, they were just playing while annoyed.  Six years, one fight, ONE!  Sheesh, what happened?  I wonder what Marine boot camp is like?  How many fights did you witness by the time you finished elementary school?