[ExI] regarding nano-authoritarianism

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 24 16:23:33 UTC 2016

>... On Behalf Of David Lubkin

>...Micro-communism (family) is about the limit at which it works.
Milli-communism (kibbutz) can work for a while. But like me at 17, people
chafe at being told what to do. How're you going to keep them down on the
farm once they've seen Gay Paree?  -- David.

I have heard this for a long time, but I have always had my vague doubts.
How can we know for sure?  We don't know what goes on behind closed doors in
France.  It might just be claiming it because it's the cool thing but in
secret, when no one is around, we just don't know what is going on there.
If it was back in the old days, is it still?  With the recent French
immigrants, that sort of thing isn't allowed.

Suggest a discrete adjective-free safe-zone approach.