[ExI] language question

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:07:39 UTC 2016

Spike, yes, your convention also makes sense. In Belgium many people
(of the older generation) are almost perfectly bilingual (French and
Dutch) and I have seen a convention in place, where in a two person
conversation everyone speaks the native language of the other. Same
kind of thing.

But then there is an even better convention: everyone just speaks
however the f# he wants. Now, that's a really good rule...