[ExI] self driving truck

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 31 16:55:44 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 9:38 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] self driving truck

>>… It's almost as if he's deliberately thumbing his noise at the poor. Forget the morality if you like, that's just stupid.

>…Send that man a copy of a French history book featuring Louis XVI.  bill w

Ja.  Back in those days, men’s fashion included a bizarre notion of a “codpiece.”

I am not kidding, they really did that.  We can suppose it would feel good after it warmed up a bit, but just imagine the smell, even if they stuffed a fresh one down there every day.  And don’t even get me started on the waste of food, when people all around were hungry.  No wonder the proles rose up.  Someone said, “Ewww, that’s revolting!”  and someone else said “Good idea!” and off he went to Madame Guillotine.