[ExI] self driving truck

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:34:23 UTC 2016

Ja.  Back in those days, men’s fashion included a bizarre notion of a
“codpiece.”

I am not kidding, they really did that.  We can suppose it would feel good
after it warmed up a bit, but just imagine the smell, even if they stuffed
a fresh one down there every day.  And don’t even get me started on the
waste of food, when people all around were hungry.  No wonder the proles
rose up.  Someone said, “Ewww, that’s revolting!”  and someone else said
“Good idea!” and off he went to Madame Guillotine.spike

Since the 18th century French did not bath, but rather used perfumes to
cover up the smell, a rotting fish might have been a welcome fragrance.

Waste of food would be conspicuous consumption - a hallmark of nobility.

bill w

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 12:30 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com