[ExI] The Clinton Foundation

Gregory Lewis gjlewis37 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:42:11 UTC 2016

I repeat the remarks by others I'd prefer this list not be infected by too
much discussion on current affairs, and I'd prefer a higher level of
discussion than 'Trump is a crazy with a potential finger on the big red
button'/'Clinton is corrupt!'

I think one of the important things with charity is to evaluate the likely
output (c.f. Effective Altruism etc.) and on this the Clinton Foundation is
pretty opaque.

A (critical, albeit as far as I can tell fairly well-reasoned) take is via
Nathan Robinson here:

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/08/the-clinton-foundations-problems-are-deeper-tha

Gregory Lewis
Public Health Registrar, East of England
Mob: 07874 919786