[ExI] political truisms

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 1 21:33:31 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…Subject: [ExI] political truisms

>…Irrefutable logic:

>…The Left is right.

>…The Right is wrong.

Ja.  The fundamental theorem of algebra is that if A = B and B = C, then A = C.

>…And for the Brits:  Labour isn't working.   bill w

It’s something I hope will get more air time here: we face a huge problem to which I have yet to see a convincing answer.  The value of labor can only decline as technology advances.  But there are plenty of brain workers whose value also declines over time.  In the USA, the two mainstream parties seem to have opposite views in a sense: one does nothing, the other does the wrong things.