[ExI] The Clinton Foundation

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:25:18 UTC 2016

As I said the list hates Hillary far more than it hates Trump, and I honest
to god don't get it.​

​

 John K Clark

My sense is the group is that only Rafal is for Trump.  The rest think that
Hillary's negatives outweigh the positives (no hate necessarily involved)
and for Trump the negatives FAR outweigh the positives.

Me - I can't see any intelligent person voting for
Trump unless it's a Repub party effect.  Or the effect of maybe more taxes
on income from the upper end if Clinton is elected.  In other words, a
person voting for himself rather than the country.

Shame on all of you!  Cowards!  Wimps!  Nobody responded to my depiction of
women as female bower birds.  Of course the women were too smart to respond
(and maybe you were too).

bill w

bill w