[ExI] The who? Foundation

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Sep 2 03:21:27 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of natasha at natasha.cc
Subject: Re: [ExI] The Clinton Foundation

Spike, Right. Don't vote for them.

And don't tell list members what they think. And stop using terms such as "hate".

what happened to extropy>??

Natasha Vita-More, Ph.D.

 <http://www.natasha.cc> http://www.natasha.cc

Greetings Extropians,

Especially in extremely sensitive topics, please be very careful about attributions.  I think I was scolded for something John Clark wrote, a comment with which I disagree in any case.

{8-\

No worries, life goes on.

I am bowing out of political discussions for the time being however, and will watch and listen carefully in the next few weeks.  I do encourage all to do likewise.  We have beaten the topic to death and beyond all recognition.  It is out of our hands now I fear.

Onward!