[ExI] Nobody's posted about the Hillary interview yet?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:01:47 UTC 2016

I just assumed you'd make the clear and sensible proposition that she is
definitely shown to be lying now.

Hillary is NOT senile.  Bill is now.  Someone who was first lady, secretary
of state, senator on senate armed forces committee, and a Yale lawyer,
KNOWS ABSOLUTELY how document classification is to be understood.

She "doesn't recall"--hallmark legal plausible deniability.

My working theory is that people at the CIA, State Dept., and Executive
Branch in general told her "You have to delete those emails; if they got
out it would be worse than the press nightmare you'll incur by the
deletion.  We will protect you so you don't go to jail.  If you don't
accept the blame for deleting them, we will pin everything on you when
they're released and you'll go to jail for a long time."

I think Hillary was forced to either take on this situation and have nearly
guaranteed protection from indictment and incarceration, or, if she balked,
have nearly guaranteed indictment and incarceration.

I sort of hope she gets disqualified and Biden can run.  He would utterly
destroy Trump.  Definitely would be a landslide.