[ExI] Nobody's posted about the Hillary interview yet?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:12:23 UTC 2016

On Sep 6, 2016 11:59 AM, "Aleksei Riikonen" <aleksei at iki.fi> wrote:

> Sorry, but I think you'll find out that what you have this year is the
> new normal...
>
> This is what democracy looks like in an empire entering it's period of
decline.

Yeah, I know this.  It's of course only going to get worse.  If we even get
to another election, and if it doesn't happen this election, next time I
guarantee there will be an abnormality in the election process--candidates
will be replaced, election day will be delayed or cancelled, the rules will
undergo a forced changed.

I'm just trying to figure out where will be safe.  An island, probably.
The Ryukyu Islands, or Madagascar?  Perhaps the steppes of Central Asia, or
far northern Canada.

Antarctica if we need to.  Maybe it'll be tropical by then (even though it
will of course never be astronomically tropical, barring some crazy
alterations to our planet's precession.)

-w