[ExI] Nadertrading

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:30:22 UTC 2016

Spike, I'd make one alteration to your statements.  The Russians aren't
playing police, they are cold fighting us.  This whole election is honestly
a cold war proxy battle.  The executive department did some incredibly bad
shit, and there is evidence of it in the "yoga".  Bad shit of grave
geopolitical implications.  Hillary is basically the Fall guy, not to say
she does not reek of corruption.

The Russians have some or all of the evidence of that bad shit.  The only
reason they aren't releasing it is because it would likely compromise them
too much.  Geopolitical actors must choose in a di-lemma the option which
causes less damage.

I think the Russians will release, through proxy sources, something
incredibly damning a short time before the election.  Hillary could be made
ineligible.  The election may then be delayed.

It could also come out that Trump is being directly supported by the
Russians and that he knows about it.  I think this is also plausible,
though less plausible than the Hillary situation.

Ideally, both candidates are disqualified and replaced with people who have
souls and brains.