[ExI] Nadertrading

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:49:32 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>

​> ​
> Ideally, both candidates are disqualified and replaced with people who
> have souls and brains.

​This is real life so you don't have the ideal choice because you don't
live in an ideal world.
The choice you do have is deciding which is more important, torturing
people for fun and killing children because you don't like their father, or
having an assistant that may or may not have filed the proper government
approved paperwork to get a raise. Fantasies about getting rid of the
football aside, the fact remains that one of these people will be in charge
of the most powerful nuclear arsenal on the planet in 3247 hours, and you
have a vote in deciding which one. I've made my choice on which is more
important and I found it extraordinarily easy to do so.

 John K Clark  ​

​