[ExI] This will not help the Libertarian candidate

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:26:46 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

​>> ​
>> But Spike, if Johnson doesn't know the first thing about Syria or even
>> what Allepo is how could he know we can't fix it?
>

> ​> ​
> He knows it's outside the US so it's not the US government's job to fix
> it. Doesn't matter whether or not we can fix it: we have no right to try.

​Come on Dave, there is simply no excuse for ignorance of that magnitude,
and certainly not from somebody who wants to be Commander In Chief of the
armed forces of the USA; even Johnson himself knows that, after his blunder
he said "I'm incredibly frustrated with myself. I have to get smarter and
that's just part of the process". It's a cliche to say the presidency is no
place for on the job training but like most cliches it's true.  ​

​

 John K Clark​