[ExI] This will not help the Libertarian candidate

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:04:00 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 8:09 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> The situation in Aleppo is appalling.  It isn’t clear we can fix it.  We may
> have helped break it (depending on what your definition of “we” is.)

It is exactly what you should expect from evolutionary psychology.
Rising population, economy that does not keep up, then glitch in
weather.  Once the fighting starts, the effects of fighting on the
economy makes it worse.  Eventually the population falls to the point
the economy/ecosystem to population improves and that shuts off wars
till the population grown again.

It's been this way since humans got more organized than the big cats
that previously kept our numbers down.