[ExI] usa takes gold

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:43:51 UTC 2016

>   Name a best seller written about a Nobel Prize winner, name a song...and
> so on… bill w​

If you include autobiographical works:

The Double Helix-James Watson
Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman-Richard Feynman

​Yes.  Good.  Now name one that wasn't written by the Nobelist.  Point
being that highly important people, as considered by the public, get many
books written about them and sell very well.  VIPs get on Facebook,
Youtube, Twitter with virtually millions of followers.

I think Spike is certainly vindicated:  the public hears little and cares
little about scientific people​ and other geniuses playing games.
bill w