[ExI] Fwd: Just how deplorable are Trump supporters?

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Sep 14 00:09:48 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:12 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Fwd: Just how deplorable are Trump supporters?

>…Very well said, Spike.  I could not have said explained it more eloquently myself…

You are too kind sir.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 5:58 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

 >>….  Every day that uncovers yet more government sleaze (which is to say every day) is a day this team is considered more deplorable. spike

Sheesh, as if on cue… today we find out that just as SecState Powell coached his successor on how to evade accountability by setting up private communications, we now learn that his successor apparently coached her successor on how to work through a charity do things other than what Secretaries of State are supposed to do.  SecState John Kerry funneled taxpayer funds with non-competitive contracts to a charity which employed his own daughter.  So much for eschewing the creation of the appearance of conflict of interest.  Team Deplorable pleads: where does this end?

So now we are asked to weigh the risks of a candidate we fear will do what he has already said he wants to do, vs the risk that the other candidate will somehow reform in her old age and not do the things she has been doing for some time.

Deplorable.