[ExI] biology book - post humans

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 15 01:10:17 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…BTW - I am sometimes reluctant to suggest a new topic being a newcomer… bill w

BillW, on the contrary sir.  Newcomers here are in a sense offer a most enlightening and relevant viewpoint in suggesting worthwhile reading.  Reasoning: we old-timers already know each other well; many of us have been friends for over half our lives, even if we have never met in person.  Most of us have already read the works that brought here to start with, the classics, such as Drexler’s Engines of Creation, Hofstadter’s GEB, the speculative fiction, all that hardcore stuff.

The new kids on the block bring a much-needed fresh perspective.  Suggest away, sir.