[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:44:50 UTC 2016

Some years ago I wrote about how to get the cost of a bomb down to
where a street gang could afford one.  The story used to be up on
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/10/30/18253/301  It involved using
flash powder and an elliptical reflector to set off a spherical
implosion.

But it's gone.  Anyone hang on to a copy?

Keith