[ExI] The Debates

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:00:34 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 10:26 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
​​

> ​> ​
> Powell demonstrated he knew he was breaking the law

I knew I was breaking the law when I gave
 an account of a baseball game without the express written consent of Major
League Baseball
​, and a
pedaphyle ​
​knew he was breaking the law when he murdered a child. Do you see a moral
equivalence there? ​

> She couldn’t use the encrypted dot gov account that was actually set up
> for this sort of thing, because she would be accountable.

She could have set up a Gmail account using a phony name in about 45
seconds, but instead she instructed her ISIS friends to Email their
sinister plans on how to destroy America to clintonemail.com. What is wrong
with this picture?

> ​> ​
> I am not excusing Trump for his craziness.

​
I don't think so Spike, if you vote for Johnson
​I think ​
you are
​ ​
excusing Trump for his craziness
​, you are helping to give the keys to a Trident Nuclear Submarine to a
madman. ​

> ​> ​
> Hear the footsteps.

​Look at the mushroom clouds.