[ExI] sugar industry corruption

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Sep 16 16:10:25 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 7:49 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] sugar industry corruption

>…So much for the United States supposed freedom of the press.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

C.

>…Well, if 40 countries have greater freedom than we do (highly doubtful) I think that's a great thing…

Ja!  But we have it explicitly ensured in our own constitution, so why aren’t we big number 1 on that?

>…I have heard no complaints from our press about their freedoms…

Indeed sir?  Have you not heard of James Rosen and his run-ins with the Department of “Justice”?

>…  So I think we cannot be much freer, but I have not looked into it. bill w

Well BillW, you know the cure for having not looked into it, ja?  So do we.