[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 02:25:49 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <
rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:39 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> ​I'm not ignoring them I'm laughing at them.​
>>
>> ​When one tries to compare the horrors of a global thermonuclear  ​war
>> with the horrors of a bad Email server what can one do but laugh?
>>

> ​>​
> ### This is dumb, John.

​Explain to
me why, I really want to
​understand​
. I give specifics and facts and figures and
​write​
 exactly why 4 years after president
​
Trump
​
takes office
​
I expect
​
there will be a dozed more nations with nuclear arsenals,
​
and I explain why I think that will greatly increase the likelihood of
global thermonuclear war
​
; and nobody disputes my facts, nobody even tries to poke holes in my
logic; instead all I hear is, yeah but Hillary had a bad Email server. And
these otherwise intelligent people who I like and respect say that balances
the equation and
​proves ​
the 2 are equally bad! It's bizarre and I just don't get it.

And the good people on this list are not an anomaly, Trump has gained
enormously in the last few days, at this rate of increase we will all be
playing Russian Roulette with 3 bullets in the revolver by this time next
week. Some say the debates could turn things around but I'm not very
hopeful because the two are held to such different standard, Hillary must
not only be brilliant but far far more important be charming, have the
correct body language, have the correct tone to her voice, and have the
correct gleam in her eye, while all Donald Trump has to do is refrain from
throwing his feces at the camera. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'm scared
to death.

John K Clark          ​