[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:19:42 UTC 2016

Sorry for getting into the debate, but Trump *urged* nuclear proliferation
as a solution to avoiding foreign entanglements. That is a bit more certain
than hypothetical blackmail potential.

Dr Anders Sandberg

Given foreign opinion of Trump as a big negative, if he is elected he
will not be a world leader in anything.  If anything, other countries
will go the opposite way, and that's assuming he has any backers in
his own party, much less the Dems.  There would be three way gridlock
among Repubs, tea party, and Dems.

We will lose a lot of prestige worldwide if Trump wins.

bill w