[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:25:08 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:18 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> > > …Come on Spike, do you really need to invent wild conspiracy theories
>> involving an international crime ring run by the Clintons to explain
>> violence directed against Americans in an Islamic country during a civil
>> war?   John K Clark
>

> I do need some kind of wild conspiracy theory to explain why the embassy
> was not evacuated when we knew there were credible threats.

There are *ALWAYS* credible threats against the American ambassador of
a Islamic
country during a civil war, it comes with the job. Ambassador Stevens could
have evacuated the embassy but he chose not to, and on 2 separate occasions
in the month before the attack he was offered more security guards and he
said no both times. It's true I can't prove the ambassador wasn't murdered
by thugs hired by Hillary Clinton to protect her international crime
empire, but you can't prove he wasn't murdered by thugs hired by Gary
Johnson to protect his international crime empire. Both are equally
possible.

  John K Clark