[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:34:48 UTC 2016

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016  William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given foreign opinion of Trump as a big negative, if he is elected he
> will not be a world leader in anything.

​You're being a little unfair to Trump, he would be the world leader in
bombing. For months Trump said he had a secret plan to defeat ISIS "*very
very quickl*y" but he refused to tell us how, but then he realized "*People
are thinking like I don't have a plan*" so he decided to give us a hint,
Donald
​'s plan is
 "*I would bomb the shit out of them*".

Donald believes that "*ISIS is making a tremendous amount of money because
of the oil that they took away*", they aren't actually, ISIS has destroyed
refineries and pipelines but they have no ability to operate any of them
and no way to sell oil even if they could; they never made a dime off them,
but never mind that small detail
​.​
This is Donald's idea in h
​i​
s own words:

*“I would bomb the shit out of them. I’d just bomb those suckers. I’d blow
up the pipes, I’d blow up the refineries, I’d blow up every single
inch—there would be nothing left.​ ​I would bomb the shit out of them.​ And
that's right​.​  And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there, and
in two months, you ever see these guys? How good they are, the great oil
companies, they'll rebuild it brand new. In the old days, when we won a
war, to the victor belonged the ​spoils. ​ *
*And I'll take the oil​ take the oil in Iraq as part of the​ ​​spoils of
war​.​”*

​Of course it would take many decades to pump all the oil out of Iraq so
American soldiers might be there for some time, but I can't see how
stealing another country's oil could create any long term problems, can
you? It looks like Donald has solved the terrorism problem and the nuclear
arsenal of the USA is in safe hands with this deep thinker.

John K Clark