[ExI] right to try bill

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:09:32 UTC 2016

More precisely, the SCOTUS rules on which legal rights there are and what
the limits there are to these.

So, who knows what the limits are?  Tanks?  Machine guns?  Semiautomatic is
OK but full automatic not is my guess.

Spike, you are too cynical.  Take away right to bear arms even if they
could?  Nah.

bill w