[ExI] right to try bill

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:50:25 UTC 2016

 Grabbing our guns would enable unlimited subsequent power grabbing, for
constitutional rights could be suspended without consequence.  That would
be the ultimate power, the unholy grail for a power grabber.  spike

I regard this as extremely unlikely.  Yes, I have read Orwell, both books
(actually like Animal Farm better), and have a tome of his essays.  I am
not naive at all, but regard arms confiscation as improbable as society
stands now.  Has it ever been tried anywhere?  With success?  Here it would
start another civil war.
bill w