[ExI] And they say Clinton is the one who's a Liar!

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:05:36 UTC 2016

John, you are reposting political campaign propaganda materials, which were
originally published on a campaign website and then reprinted
simultaneously in a number of other propaganda outlets.

This is inappropriate.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 12:25 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's difficult to keep track of all of Donald Trump's lies but The New
> York Times figured if they could do it for just one week that might be a
> good representational sample of the total number of lies told in the entire
> campaign. They didn't include "untruths that appeared to be mere hyperbole
> or humor, or delivered purely for effect, or what could generously be
> called rounding errors", they were only interested in statements that
> concerned important things and were contradicted by facts and were
> objectively false. They found 31 whoppers. Keep in mind this list only
> includes the lies Trump made between September 15 and September 21, that
> means every 3.6 waking hours Trump tells a major lie to a cheering audience
> who love him because he's a straight shooter who tells it like it is. Go
> figure.
>
> ===========
>
> Tall Tales About Himself
>

> Mr. Trump’s version of reality allows for few, if any, flaws in himself.
> As he tells it, the polls are always looking up, his policy solutions are
> painless and simple and his judgment regarding politics and people has been
> consistent — and flawless. The most consistent falsehood he tells about
> himself may be that he opposed the war in Iraq from the start, when the
> evidence shows otherwise.
>

> 1*He said a supportive crowd chanted, “Let him speak!” when a black
> pastor in Flint, Mich., asked Mr. Trump not to give a political speech in
> the church.*
>
> FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 15.
>
> There were no such chants.
>
> 2*“I was against going into the war in Iraq.”*
>
> SPEECH IN FLORIDA, SEPT. 19.
>
> This is not getting any truer with repetition. He never publicly expressed
> opposition to the war before it began, and he made supportive remarks to
> Howard Stern.
>
> 3*He said any supportive comments he made about the Iraq war came “long
> before” the war began.*
>
> FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 18.
>
> He expressed support for the war in September 2002, when Congress was
> debating whether to authorize military action.
>
> 4*He said he had publicly opposed the Iraq war in an Esquire
> interview “pretty quickly after the war started.”*
>
> FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 18.
>
> The Esquire interview appeared in the August 2004 edition, 17 months
> after the war began.
>
> 5*Before the Iraq invasion, he said, he had told the Fox News anchor Neil
> Cavuto something “pretty close” to: “Don’t go in, and don’t make the
> mistake of going in.”*
>
> FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 18.
>
> Not remotely close. He told Mr. Cavuto that President George W. Bush had
> to take decisive action.6*He said that when Howard Stern asked him about
> Iraq in 2002, it was “the first time the word Iraq was ever mentioned to
> me.”*
>
> FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 18.

> [...]

Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Senior Scientist,
Gencia Corporation
706 B Forest St.

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (434-295-4800) or by
electronic mail (fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.