[ExI] And they say Clinton is the one who's a Liar!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:21:53 UTC 2016

Then how do you know what's going on in the world? Fox News? ​

​B​
reitbart
​?​

 John K Clark

Now there's an excellent question.  How do we find objective sources
(meaning those with our prejudices)?  I read the NYT and Huffington post -
both liberal up front.  If I want the other side there's the WSJ.  No TV
source period.  bill w