[ExI] circumcision again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:53:54 UTC 2016

Oh I will slam that one into the next county and it will still be climbing
when it gets there.

spike

 OK - now can we return to the question that started this?  From Anders
post I assume he thinks that any good done by genetic meddling is OK.  Is
that it?  When you become aware of what was done to you by the gengineers
you are just thankful because they created you as good as you could be with
the genes you were given and those that they reprogrammed, were donated by
someone else and so on, are OK too?

I remember from Heinlein's Friday ("My mother was a test tube") that being
a hybrid of sorts and not 'natural' was looked down on.  You were a second
class citizen.  Was Heinlein simply wrong about people's reactions to not
being 'natural'?

bill w