[ExI] Johnson has ANOTHER "Aleppo moment"!

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:47:41 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 12:43 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​>
> If these guys can balance the budget

​Like Bill Clinton did?

> ​>
> I don’t care if they don’t know a single foreign leader and don’t talk to
> any of them the whole time they are in office.

​Face it Spike, thanks to Johnson the Libertarians ​are getting the
reputation as the silly party, not to be confused with the Republicans who
now will forever be known as the stupid party.

​Hillary is the only grownup running.​

> ​> ​
> I notice neither of the mainstream candidates are even talking about
> budgets.

​Why should they? The budget deficit ​is not a pressing issue, although a
case could be made that it's too small.

John K Clark