[ExI] Johnson has ANOTHER "Aleppo moment"!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:54:32 UTC 2016

And if there is not to be a French style revolution complete with
guillotines you'd better not have the payments to 62 welfare queens equal
the payments to 3.5 billion people.   ​  John K Clark​

This economic illiterate wants to know just how employee-owned companies
fit in to our future.  Prima facie it looks like a good model.  All
employees would get to vote on the distribution of money including the
CEO's pay. Maybe we should be finding ways to encourage this.

 bill w