[ExI] bees

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 00:24:20 UTC 2017

spike wrote:  (whooda thunk, there are bugs that live inside the trachea of
a bee?)

---
Also in your trachea, but not in your lungs (immune system gets them there
or you are seriousl ill) - also in volcano vents at the bottom of the ocean
featuring temps of over 230 F = also some living inside other bacteria --
just read an amazing book about them  bill w