[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:33:34 UTC 2017

I thought I'd replied to this on mobile but it didn't seem to send, hmm.

What I said was, if a tornado a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
assembled a conformation of matter identical to a copy of a book of the
play 'Hamlet' I own, the former conformation would "not be" Hamlet while
the copy I have "would be" Hamlet.

To quote "Blowjob" Bill Clinton, "It depends on what the meaning of the
word 'is' is."  And therein lies our disagreement.